All abstract presenters are required to attend in-person. There are no virtual options for presenters.
Please note that presenters should complete their registration before October 16, 2023.
Guidelines for Short Talk (Oral Presentation)
|Talk Length||Each presenter will be allowed 7 minutes to present, followed by 3 minutes of Q&A|
• PowerPoint (*.ppt/.pptx), in 16:9 aspect ratio (widescreen, landscape orientation)
• Please note that all oral presentations must include disclosure slides after the title slide.
You can find it in the template.
|Font||Use standard fonts such as Arial, Times New Roman|
|Images & Video Files||• Images should be in JPG, GIF or BMP format
• Video files should be in WMW, MPEG or AVI format
- Speakers’ Preview Room
- Location : Jade Room (2F), Lotte Hotel Seoul
- Operating Hours : 08:00-17:00, November 16-17, 2023
- Please bring your presentation files on an USB memory stick to the preview room at least 1 hour before presentation to upload and test your file.
- Equipment in the Session Room
- Session rooms will be equipped with a computer running Windows (not Mac), projector and microphone.
- We DO NOT recommend using your own laptop computer for your presentation to avoid problems with computer-projector compatibility
Guidelines for Poster Presentation
- Poster boards will be located in the Emerald Room(2F), 3rd Floor Lobby, Lotte Hotel Seoul
|Type||Session Date||Display Time||Presentation Time||Setup Time||Takedown Time|
|Poster Session 1||Thursday,
|08:30 – 17:20||12:00 - 12:30||07:30 – 08:30||17:20 – 18:00|
|Poster Session 2||Friday,
|13:10 - 13:40|
- Posters should be mounted & removed during the designated schedule.
- If a poster is not removed after designated schedule, it will be removed and discarded without notice.
- Host will not take any responsibility for any damages or losses.
- Size & Format
|Poster||90cm (W) x 120cm (H), in PORTRAIT format (vertical)|
100cm (W) x 180cm (H)
*Do not exceed the size of the board.
• The poster title, author(s)’s name(s) and institution(s) should appear at the top
• Poster should be legible by viewers one meter away
- Poster Session Times
- For poster presentations, two 30-minute slots have been allocated during lunch break on Thursday and Friday.
- At least one author is expected to be present next to their poster in order to provide an opportunity to answer questions, provide additional information and follow up on points made by the audience.
- Abstract Awards Ceremony will be held at the Crystal Ballroom(2F) at 17:00 on November 17(Fri), 2023 KST.